Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fingerprints done!

   We went as walk ins to our local ( well, not too local- 4 hours away) USCIS office.  They were very kind about doing our fingerprints early.  My husband was very relaxed, and I , every time, am a nervous wreck, that they will deny us as a walk-in and tell us to come back at a later date--ha ha. I was also unsure about the fact that I had a run in with a goat this week that damaged the tendons in my hand.  I took off the brace for fingerprinting, but the rotating of the fingers was rather painful!! The things we do to speed up adoptions! LOL
 As we left the building, our 12 year old son said, " One more step done!" As each step is done the kids get to color in a piece on the map to China. Yes, one more step....

1 comment:

  1. YAY! We did a walk-in, too, and they finally relented and let us go--it really did save a few weeks. One more big step down!!

    ReplyDelete